Envios Postales y Carga
SHIPMENTS SHALL NOT CONTAIN
- Items hidden to evade Customs inspections.
- Items of the same type that regardless their value presumably have commercial purposes for the amount to be exported.
- Items whose value, individually or collectively, exceed 100 pesos without a Consular Invoice attached.
- Items whose value, individually or collectively, exceed the 200 pesos shipment
- limit established.
- Cash and valuable objects of any type.
- Pornography or other items which put at risk the morals, good manners or internal order.
- Electrical appliances whose import is not allowed such as:
- Refrigerators or brand new freezers, with a size higher that seven (7) feet and any size in the case of second hand equipment
- Stoves and portable electric stoves, any kind or model;
- Electric ovens, any kind, model and size;
- Electric showers, any kind and size;
- Electric deep fryers, any kind and size;
- Electric water heaters;
- Electric irons, whose consumption exceeds 290 watts / hour without spraying, or 703 watts / hour with spray and steam;
- Electric toasters, and;
- Electric resistance of any kind.
- Equipment which need prior authorization by the Agency of Control and Supervision of the Ministry of Computer Sciences and Communications:
- Wireless fax equipment;
- Switchboards of any type;
- Data network devices (routers and switches);
- Cordless telephones except those operating in 40 - 49 MHz bands, 2.4 GHz bands and 5 GHz bands
- Wireless microphones and accessories;
- Radio transmitters of any type or service (radars, radio beacons, radio link, pagers, broadcasting, telemetry equipment, remote control);
- Radio transceiver, fixed, mobile and personal station equipment, (walkie-talkie);
- Professional radio receivers (which differ from radio and television household appliances);
- Earth stations and satellite communication terminals (including the receiving stations, satellite dishes, accessories and satellite phones).
- Items of animal or plant origin prohibited by health and veterinary authorities:
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables. Fresh grains (rice, maize, beans, wheat, rye, etc).
- Plant parts (leaves, branches, flowers, stems, roots, tubers, etc) and agamic and botanical seeds;
- Live animals or taxidermies, except canine and feline;
- Frozen, refrigerated and fresh meat, of any type.
- Sausages and ham;
- Biological products (vaccines, diagnostic means, sera) for animal use;
- Dairy products of unknown brands or repacked;
- Medicines in non-original packaging.
Prohibited items, as well as the excesses over the maximum value of two hundred ($ 200.00) pesos will be seized.